Let’s start with the introduction of HP Solution Center software
HP software is the troubleshooting program designed for Window-based devices to resolve the technical faults while using an HP printer. The HP printing devices manufactured after 2011 come with this troubleshooter. This software allows you to repair, scan an image, order supplies and checking the ink or toner cartridges.
How to install the solution center on the computer?
HP solution center comes pre-configured with every HP printer software, whether you are downloading from CD or the official website.
- Once you download the software, you will find the icon of the software on your desktop.
- Search the window of your printer for the solution center. But if the software is missing:
- Download the full set of matching drivers for your software.
- If your printer has the version prior than that of 2011, it won’t support HP solution center. But for versions released between 2010and 2011, the HP printer assistant works same as HP Solution Center.
To download the HP Solution Center?
There is no straight link that will let you download the HP solution center. So, you need to install the full feature HP software to download the HP solution center.
Follow the steps given below:
- Turn on your printer.
- Disconnect your computer from the printer by unplugging the USB cable.
- Open the https://support.hp.com/in-en/drivers and install the right set of drivers
- Click Printer on the Let’s identify your product to get started
- Enter the model number of your printer and click Submit
- You can change the default operating system by clicking on Change and select the version and then click Change
- Under the driver’s section click Download
- Make sure you are using Typical or recommended type of installation.
I can’t find the solution after upgrading the Windows
There are various issues occur with the Solution when you upgrade your software, here is the list of problems and its solution:
Solution center is missing or doesn’t open:
- Remove or uninstall the HP printer software
- Replace the drivers with the latest HP printer website
“HP solution center can’t run” or “Scan us busy or in use” with the printer connected to the network
- Run the HP Print and Scan doctor to troubleshoot
- Make sure you change the network type to “Private”
- Remove the HP printer software
- Restart your device and re-install the HP printer software
- Use a scanning app to scan
If you are facing any problem with your HP solution center or HP full-featured software, you can avail support from HP technicians through phone by dialing the HP customer support number.