HP printers are best for all printing purpose, users can print images, PDF files, and web pages in the best quality. But at many instances, users often failed to print a web-page using Internet Explorer, and hence here we are providing several ways to resolve the problems if are unable to print a web-page with your HP printer.
Firstly let’s unveil the causes of the errors which prevent you from printing web pages.
Causes behind Web page won’t print error:
- The corrupted video card or video driver. Also, the printer’s drivers can also cause the script errors, so make sure the drivers are updated.
- Poorly configured printer’s permission.
- If protected mode is enabled, it may interfere in the web page printing.
- The temporary file error such as missing or deleted the LOW folder in %TEP% location can the reason for the failure of the Web page
Solution for “Web page won’t print” errors using HP printer:
Update your printer:
Issues with drivers such as missing, deleted or outdated drivers can be the reason while printing from the internet explorer. Now, install the latest patch of the printer’s drivers. You can simply check for the driver’s version by simply accessing the official website of the HP printer.
Use Internet Explorer as Administrator:
Follow the steps to start Internet Explorer as administrator:
- Quit all open windows of Internet Explorer.
- Go to Start menu, Select All programs, open the Internet Explorer with right click and click Run as Administrator.
- Open any website and start printing a web page.
If the issue is still persisting, try the following methods:
Shut the protected mode with the below-given steps:
- Open Internet Explorer and click the Tools
- Uncheck the Enable Protected Mode under the Security Restart Internet Explorer.
- Click Apply followed by OK to save changes.
- Quit every opened Window of the browser and Restart Internet Explorer.
- Open a webpage and try printing again.
If this one fails, try another one:
- Close all tab and Windows for Internet Explorer.
- Go to Start menu and enter %Temp% in the search box, tap on Temp folder.
- Click on New folder on the Organize menu and Main menu for Win Vista and Win 7 respectively.
- Name the Folder as LOW and hit Enter.
- Close all the windows, restart the browser and try printing a webpage.
Reset the integrity level on Low folder:
- Go to “Start” Menu and select “All programs” and go to “Accessories”
- Right-click with the mouse on the Command prompt and choose Run as administrator.
- Type te following
ICACLS “%userprofile%\AppData\Local\Temp\Low” /setintegritylevel (OI)(CI)low
- Hit Enter.
- Restart your device.
- Print a webpage from your internet explorer.
If you the solutions are not helping you anyhow contact HP printer support and reach experts for your concern and get the exact solution as per your error.