HP printers are the top selling product of the time in the printing sector, as it is perfect for each sort of printing. Either you are professional, individual, or business, HP caters all your needs in an efficient manner. The HP printers are made up of the high-quality components and hence the reliability factor of HP devices is quite high.
There are several HP printer models available targeting different kind of printing. But, the HP technical support number is an all-in-one solution for the HP users.
Sometimes while initiating the print, printer stuck at the beginning itself. This can happen due to plenty of reasons and it can affect the workflow. Therefore it is advisable to contact HP customer service number for recovering the printer from such situations.
The printer works on simple mechanism: The movement of the print head to carve the letters or images on the paper. The consistent left-to-right movement of print head continues the printing.
In order to resolve the error while initiating the printing can be resolved in underneath mentioned way:
- You can perform the hard reset in order to gain the normal printing ability.
- Check the connection between the power plug and wall socket.
- Make sure printer software is properly working.
To perform the hard reset do the following:
- Firstly remove the toner and then all the cartridges.
- Turn off the printer by removing the power cord.
- Directly remove the power cord with the printer turned on.
- Now unplug the USB cable.
- Wait for few minutes before proceeding.
- Now hold the power button to remove any charge left.
- Re-plug the power cord to the socket and attach the USB cable back to the printer.
- Restart the HP printer and then re-install cartridges.
- Try to print on a blank page.
If you want to secure your HP printer from the future printer-initialization issues, follow the steps:
- Unplug the network cable and turn off the printer.
- Remove USB and power cable.
- Now place the power cable back.
- Now turn on the printer and press Copy and then cancel (X above the copy button) till you get the message permanent storage initialize.
- Alternatively, you can click on the Right Arrow and then X (cancel).
- Now update the firmware of your HP printer by using the USB (Avoid connecting the printer with the network while updating, use the USB only).
- Disable the ipv6 if your router doesn’t support it.
If the issue is consistently occurring on your printer, you need to find and troubleshoot the root cause. The HP printer customer support is something you need all the time because you cannot predict the issue. So calling the support team will help you perform quick troubleshooting and presume your work. If required, the technicians will help you adjust certain settings in order to avoid the same error in future. The toll-free number can be a life-saver for your printer when no manual solution works for it. The experts not only help you resolve the issues but support you to deal with all related effects.