HP is the brand which has faced several dooms and dawns in its lifetime, but it manages to keep the things top of the line. HP desktops have performed quite well in the market, then the introduction of HP laptops gives the highest hopes to HP users and surprisingly it stood for what it claims, the speed, reliability, precision and performance, everything was to the point. But yes, we cannot deny the fact that it’s not totally free of errors and to be honest nothing can be.
The biggest concern of HP laptop users is the situation when the laptop refuses to start. At this point, you can find what is causing the issue and what needs to be fixed. So, it is important to cover all the related aspects in order to blow life to your laptop. Or for the easiest solution, you can contact HP customer support number for immediate recovery for the solution.
Let’s discuss all the important factors which help you start your HP laptop.
- First of all, you need to check the functioning of AC adapter of your device. You need to check whether the AC power adapter is working properly by plugging-in it in the Ac input power jack. Next, check whether the battery laptop getting charged with the help of LED light with AC power input.
- It is necessary to track the functionality of AC adapter input and output jacks and replace the damaged adapters if necessary in the case of damaged adapters. Also, it is advised to check for the wires and cables, if working appropriately on not.
- Now, let the battery charge for a good time so that it gets power to peruse the execution. Wait till the laptop turned-on
- If the issues still persist even after that, unplugged all the cables, docking stations and adapters from the power plug.
- If your system consists of a removable battery, you need to remove the battery from the slot. But the step 3 can only be done with the device containing a removable
- Now, keep pressing the power button for good 15 seconds without connecting the AC adapter and battery.
- Now only plug in the Ac adapter and try to power-up the laptop.
- Now you can figure out the exact lacking-point. If the power brick is creating issues, try to replace it.
- If the laptop starts alone with AC Adapter but not with the battery, the battery is at fault and need to be replaced. For a brand new laptop, it needs to be charged for one hour straight in order to turn-on your device.
- If the issues presume even after all these efforts, turn it over and remove service and HDD from the device.
- Now re-insert the peripherals after analyzing them briefly. Before inserting the things, rub an eraser on the slots and make sure no rubber-leftovers remain in the slots. If after reseating the HDD, the caps lock LED blinks, there is an issue with the RAM. Replace the Ram to restore the normal functionality of your HP laptop.
- To perform an effective RAM upgrade, you must have installed Ram kit installed. Before installing Ram kit there is another important factor which we often ignore is the latest version of BIOS.
- Sometimes the drivers are at the fault which needs to address ASAP. If you notice regular clicking sounds it may be the indication of issues with drivers.
- Now, moving towards the splash screen of the manufacturer and then to the sequence of the BIOS boot.
- In order to gain the access to a donor system, head towards the HP official site and install the required BIOD files.
- Try to update your laptop’s BIOS to regain the vitality of your device.
- The functioning of OS is also important to run your HP laptop smoothly, the corrupted, unused files and applications which are accumulated on your desktop can be the reason for Error “HP laptop is not starting”. Also, one should always keep the backup of the important files. If necessary and virus or corrupted files aren’t allowing your system to start, re-install your OS.
- Even starting your laptop, the screen appears blank. Try connecting the external display with your HP laptop.
- If after connecting the external screen it works normally, the graphics drivers need to be changed. Also, you can get FLEX display cable or a brand new display panel to restore the functioning of your laptop’s screen. To regain the display or your laptop, you can use external screen to update the display drivers for HP laptops which mainly create the display errors.
The steps need a pinch of technical knowledge, but sometimes your luck doesn’t work in your favor and you get an adverse result from your manual efforts, at that point of time HP laptop helpline is an ideal choice to deal with the issues of HP laptops.